Gooseberry Patch CookBook: Farmer’s Market
1 egg, beaten 1/4 cup oil 1 cup milk 11/2 cup bisquick mix or baking mix1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. sugar 2 apples cored, peeled and cut into wedges 1/2 tsp. cinnamon 1/4 tsp. nutmeg 2 Tbsp. butter ( I omitted this out)
Garnish: Whipped cream or vanilla icecream
1. Beat together the first 4 ingredients and the 1/2 cup sugar. Beat well.
2. Pour into a greased 9′ pie pan/plate.
3. Arrange apples over batter; sprinkle with remaining sugar, cinnamon, and nut meg.
4. Dot with butter. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 min. or until apples are tender….I would bake till it tests done.
5. Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla icecream